[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][ultimate_heading main_heading=”8 reasons to join Bangkok walking tour” heading_tag=”h1″ alignment=”center” spacer=”line_with_icon” spacer_position=”bottom” spacer_img_width=”48″ line_style=”solid” line_height=”1″ line_color=”#333333″ icon_type=”selector” icon=”Defaults-circle-blank” icon_size=”32″ icon_style=”none” icon_color_border=”#333333″ icon_border_size=”1″ icon_border_radius=”500″ icon_border_spacing=”50″ img_width=”48″ line_icon_fixer=”10″][/ultimate_heading][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]
8 reasons to join Bangkok walking tour by Eng
Bangkok is a famous destination with 20,000 visitors arrived to Bangkok airport daily during the low season. The passengers are tourists, expats and local residents. For tourist they definitely look for some activities for their free time. Bangkok has a lot to offer from free place to go or private & exclusive tour. Visitor can enjoy, high-end spa, or regular Thai massage. There are amazing with stunning the Grand Palace, serene temples, phenomenal show to visit. You could spend your money at shopping mall, or practice negotiated for knockout products. Bangkok is an amazing city with varieties thing to do for all ages.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”16px”][vc_single_image image=”2886″ css_animation=”fadeInUp” alignment=”center” style=”vc_box_rounded” border_color=”grey” img_link_large=”yes” img_link_target=”_self” title=”Walking tour – Baan Bath” img_size=”full”][vc_empty_space height=”16px”][vc_column_text]One of the activities or tour that most cities have is walking tour. If you go to Tripadvisor.com for New York, San Francisco, Singapore, London, Rome, or Paris, anyone could easily find many choices of walking tour operate by many tour operators. I wonder why so many trips like that but Bangkok has just a few of them. Is it because our weather is too hot? So none of visitor would interest to take a trip? I was double and curious that why Buay and I set this site dedicated for walking and food to present Bangkok the way we want. And this blog we are going to encourage every reader to join our Bangkok Walking tour because…..[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”16px”][vc_single_image image=”2885″ css_animation=”fadeInUp” alignment=”center” style=”vc_box_rounded” border_color=”grey” img_link_large=”yes” img_link_target=”_self” img_size=”full”][vc_empty_space height=”16px”][vc_column_text]
- If you like to explore city slower, walking tour allows you to go slow and see the city as it is. Why bus load tour with a big group of people, you could not stop and see some places.
- It is a chance for you talk with the local people or open some discussion or ask something that you wonder or curiosity.
- It has allowed you to taste some food and fruits that you would not buy it on your own.
- Meet new people: Walking tour in a small group, you will meet new people in the group who come in different background and origination. It is a chance to help one another on the continuing trip or find some interesting activities.
- See the area that may not exists in the guide book. You and your group are the only one who goes there. You feel exclusive.
- Learn the history. If you are interested in community history, there are background of where people from , what is their former career and much more.
- Help with income distribution. It is a chance to drink, or buy things from small or mom and pop shop. Your money is worth to spend and really meaningful for them.
- Exercising time, I love this. Walking is great exercise.
There is something that you may think it is not convenient such as hot weather, rain or too long distance to talk. Don’t worry we go very slow and we always stay under the shade. Don’t make small issue stop your exploring time.