Talk to the monk & Craft work community
- Availability: 13:00 -16:00
- Tour Type: Culture exchange, art , message
- Travel Mode: Songthew (red truck) and Walk
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Group Size: Private and join
Floating Market Tour : Price
|Private Tour (only your group Set your own time)||Group Tour|
|No of Adult||1 person||2 person||3-5 Person||6-7 Person|
*** Note : Private tour is including hotel pick up and drop of by local transpirations such as tuk tuk, taxi or sky train , only valid for those who live in city center only
Private tour must reserve via email at least 3 days in advance.
- A special chance to meet and talk to the Buddhist monk
- Observe silver smith craftsman work and small workshop
- Experience wooden hammer massage so called toksen
- Have fun with our escorted tour guide
This is insights culture that allows you to get close to Chiang mai or Lanna culture. Meet at historical temple to meet the Buddhist monk. Our team will manage traditional meeting in a proper way with instruction how to do while meet the monk.
After introduction, the monk tells you all about his experience, how he lives, daily routine and even why he become a monk. All your questions and curiosity about Buddhism will reveal little by little. You may find the Buddhist way of life may be the solution you looking for.
Continue to local temple which is the strongest craft making in the city. The temple plays important rules to help the local create his art via create artwork in silverware and decoration. Going slow around the village and insight the temple, you will enjoy incredible masterpieces of silver and aluminum plate decorate the main chapel.
Short experience of Thai massage by small hammer which is called toksen, this is another kind of massage that can find only in northern Thailand. You will find the gentle of hammer and maybe fall in love with this kind of massage as we do.
13.30 – Meet at three king monument
13.40 – After short briefing,travel to temple for about 15 minutes ride
13.15 – Meet the monk and start conversation
15.00 – Visit craft temple in city center
16.00 – Drop off at three king monument
What is included / not included?
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Meeting & End Places
Start On Three kind monument , Chiang mai
End Three kind monument , Chiang mai
- Cancellation must be notified by email.
- 15% Standard cancellation fee if notification less than 11 months
- 30% cancellation fee if the cancellation is made less than 10 days before the start
- 100% cancellation fee if the cancellation is made less than 3 days before the start
- Turning up late to the starting point of the tour for whatever reason is considered a late cancellation and will result in a loss of all payments made.