BKK-Being Farmer & Fisherman
- Availability: Start 07:00 for Mon – Sun
- Tour Type: Private and join
- Travel Mode: Bus, Boat, Walk. Tricycle
- Duration: 2 days, Start 07:00 for Mon – Sun
- Group Size: 8
Valid: 01/10/2012-31/10/2014 Rates per person in Thai Baht
|Private Tour (only your group Set your own time)||Group Tour|
|No of Adult||1 person||2 person||3-5 Person||6-7 Person||join tour 2 days, Start 07:00 for Mon – Sun|
*** Note : Private tour is including hotel pick up and drop of by local transpirations such as tuk tuk, taxi or sky train , only valid for those who live in Bangkok city center only
Private tour must reserve via email at least 3 days in advance.
Why THis Experience?
- Learn and take part in a day as a fisherman and coconut farmer
- Enjoy yummy home-cooked meal at village
- Experience Thai Railway, rickshaw, local truck and take a boat ride to the gulf
- Travel with friendly and fun tour guide by small group up to 8 people
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Thailand Tours Packages :Itinerary
This 2 day tour takes you to Ampawa district, West of Bangkok city. The itinerary will uncover you to the social and cultural diversity of Thailand, where you will spend the time with a farming family and participate in their daily farming activities – Eat what they eat and do what they do. Learn to make coconut sugar bar by traditional method. Join Fisherman community and participate in their daily work such as finding food on mangrove, catch fish by hand, and finding Krill.
The trail is designed with a go slow and no rush concept, using various modes of local transportation; it will also allow you to absorb and interact with the local people and their activities in a deeper sense of appreciation and understanding.
Taste element of Thai food will be another key highlight of this trip, where localize specialty will be explored and diversity of Thai food will be demonstrated at the family dinner, local and seafood markets – essentially not offered on a common tour route.
Tour Itinerary (Departure Daily but please inform us in advance)
Routing : Easy & but lot of activities
Duration : about 2 Days
Itinerary (Departure Daily, we accept booking by make reservation in advance only and we do not stand by at the meeting point if no request made)
Meeting & End Places
Start Wongwein Yai Sky Train station (station S7). Meeting place is on sky train station near Exit 3 sign
End Bangkok Bus station or Amphawa
- Cancellation must be notified by email.
- 15% Standard cancellation fee if notification less than 11 months
- 30% cancellation fee if the cancellation is made less than 10 days before the start
- 100% cancellation fee if the cancellation is made less than 3 days before the start
- Turning up late to the starting point of the tour for whatever reason is considered a late cancellation and will result in a loss of all payments made.