Bangnamphung Floating Market Tour
1. Tucked away in the quiet green market, surrounded by lush forest and tropical greenery.
2. Enjoy plenty of organic & fresh cooked meal, snack, and drink by local vendors.
3. Navigate to Bangnamphung floating market by multi-transportation such as truck, motor taxi and ferry.
4. Escorted by fun & active tour guide
Travel to the Bangkok weekend-floating market, located in suburban Bangkok, just 5 kilometers away from business district. This area is called Bang Ka Choa or as know as “Oasis of Bangkok” where it enclaves by various types of plantation. Bangnamphung floating market brings about fresh local produces in an open air market. This traditional market has grown to attract not just local shoppers but concrete-jungle-want-to-get-away tourists as well. This experience will also amplify the mix of new and old, city and urban Thai culture and people. Travel by local truck, long-tail boat, and motorcycle taxi just like the “locals”. Experience and enjoy delicious Thai food, drinks and snacks on your fully guided adventure.
Floating Market Tour : Price
Valid: 01/10/2012-31/10/2014Rates per person in Thai Baht
|Private Tour (only your group Set your own time)||Group Tour|
|No of Adult||1 person||2 person||3-5 Person||6-7 Person||join tour 10:00 -13:00 for Sat – Sun|
*** Note : Private tour is including hotel pick up and drop of by local transpirations such as tuk tuk, taxi or sky train , only valid for those who live in Bangkok city center only
Private tour must reserve via email at least 3 days in advance.
PACKAGE PRICES INCLUDED
- Sightseeing as the itinerary including admission fee as stated in program
- Local transporation such as feery , boat, moto taxi
- English speaking tour guide
- Admission fee of the tour guide for the guide if applicant
- Credit card Charge
- Snack, drink in itinerary
THE PRICES EXCLUDED
- Government VAT
- Personal items & hotel incidental charges
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel’s porter
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 500 Baht/half day tour or 1000 baht/day tour (Day tour)
Bangkok Chinatown Walking Tour : Remarks
- Child between 2-12 years old pay 75 % of adult rate
- Child under 2 years old pay 25% of adult rate
- Payment : Credit Card Fax Form (American Express), Paypal or money wire transfer
- This package is request 30 for deposit once to secure the booking. The balance payment will be made on arrival.
the “Eat Walk Talk Tour ” through a quiet neighborhood along one of Bangko k’s canals. I didn’t expect such a quiet place in the middle of this vibrant city.
The tour was great in that I got to see and experience parts of Bangkok I would not have seen otherwise, and there was a lot of interaction with locals.
“Eng”, took us to areas and neighborhoods that we never would have kn own about, and the way she explained their History, and their significance today, made the Tour so very interesting.
Wonderful tour to be in touch with locals. Widely recommend! Also improve our acknowledge about the silk time in Thailand.
While my husband and I travel A LOT, I can honestly say that we have never had a more prepared, friendly, flexible and professional guide that those at LJ Biz. As I read my own words, I am thinking, who will believe this? Well, it IS TRUE. With this particular tour we were able to visit places in Thailand unseen by most people….the authentic places where the Jim Thompson silk is still handmade as well as one of the few remaining places where the alms bowls for monks are still hand pounded and formed. We ate the best Thai food I have had in my life and also enjoyed a variety of street food and walked areas of Thailand tourists would never find. Life is simply too short to NOT take a tour with these people. I also took 3 other tours during this visit that were equally amazing…check out my reviews and photos.
- Cancellation must be notified by email.
- 15% Standard cancellation fee if notification less than 11 months
- 30% cancellation fee if the cancellation is made less than 10 days before the start
- 100% cancellation fee if the cancellation is made less than 3 days before the start
- Turning up late to the starting point of the tour for whatever reason is considered a late cancellation and will result in a loss of all payments made.