Damnoen Saduak floating market and train market tour
- Tour Type:
- Travel Mode:
- Group Size:
Valid: 01/10/2021 – 31/10/2023
Rates per person in Thai Baht
|Private Tour (only your group Set your own time)||Group Tour|
|No of Adult||1 person||2 person||3-5 Person||6-7 Person||join tour|
Why THis Experience?
If you are looking for a fun trip and involve with history and local yummy food, you should be this trip and travel with our guide. We promise the provide service beyond guide book and travel influencer offer in social media.
- Get the best spot to watch the train out of the market to see the train pass your face.
- Take a boat ride and experience yummy food along the way
- Visit small street vendor for local food experience
- History , culture and way of living talk with friendly local guide
07.00 Pick up at the MRT Hua lamphong station Exit 3
Depart from Bangkok and travel to the southwest for about an hour past the sea salt farms. If our schedule is on time, we can board on the train. Arrive at the Maeklong Railway Market , every day local merchant brings sea food product sells on rails tracks. Fun to watch the train get it and go out.
Continue to Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, immerse yourself in the everyday hustle and bustle as the locals buy their food and household goods. Venture around the market by boat, and try your hand at haggling for a bargain.
13.30 Travel back to Bangkok drop off point .
Meeting and Ending place
Tour Itinerary (Departure Daily but please inform us in advance)
- 13.30 – Meet at Bangna station of BTS sky train exit 2 on platform near ticket booth
- 14.00 – Select your bike . (We use Cruiser bike) star to bike
- 15.30 – Kayaking , Biking, Boat Riding
- 16.00 – Rocket boat
- 17.30 – Drop off at BTS sky train
What is included / not included?
*** Note : Tour is excluding hotel pick up
Private tour must reserve via email at least 2 days in advance.
· PACKAGE PRICES INCLUDED
- Sightseeing as the itinerary including admission fee as stated in program
- A/c car or van and local boat
- English speaking tour guide
- Admission fee of the tour guide for the guide if applicant
- Credit card Charge
- Snack, drink in itinerary
- Hotel pick up by local transportation validonly private tour
· THE PRICES EXCLUDED
- Government VAT
- Personal items & hotel incidental charges
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel’s porter
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 500 Baht/half day tour or 1000 baht/day tour (Day tour)
Meeting & End Places
Start : MRT Hua lamphong exit 3
End : MRT Hua lamphong exit 3
- Cancellation must be notified by email.
- 15% Standard cancellation fee if notification less than 11 months
- 30% cancellation fee if the cancellation is made less than 10 days before the start
- 100% cancellation fee if the cancellation is made less than 3 days before the start
- Turning up late to the starting point of the tour for whatever reason is considered a late cancellation and will result in a loss of all payments made.